Date: March 2-4, 2017
Who: Any student in grades 6-12th grade
Where: Valley View Church, Host Homes, & Mission Projects. Arrival on March 2 with Doors Open at 6:45pm. Eat Supper before you arrive. Departure on March 4: Catalyst ends at noon on Sunday. Cost is $45.
What To Bring
- Snack to share at your host home
- Toiletries: towel, toothbrush, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, washcloth, deodorant etc.
- Sleeping Bag & Pillow
- Bible & Pen
- Clothes: bring appropriate clothes, Athletic clothes for recreation, old clothes that you don't mind getting dirty or ruined during missions, clothes for our general sessions.
- The Right "Tude": bring an attitude that allows you to grow closer to God.
- Time Away Card: If you need to leave, you must have a signed card by your parents giving you permission.... example: baseball or softball practice that cannot be skipped.
What Not To Bring
- Anything that will distract you from growing closer to God.
- Video Gaming Systems, iPods, or anything of value we don't want you being distracted. Plus we don't want your items that are valuable being lost, damaged, or stolen.
- Prank Paraphernalia: None - Enough said right???