Catalyst is our yearly student event designed to ignite a passion for Jesus in your teen. During Catalyst Weekend, your teen will experience Jesus on another level with incredible worship and preaching. They will also get to hang out with their group and group leaders all weekend to have a deep relational impact. On Saturday, your teen will go out and serve our city by doing an assortment of mission projects based on their age. For the entire weekend, we will interweave fun throughout the Weekend with “Squad Wars!” We can’t wait to see your teen at Catalyst!
Details of Catalyst:
Date: March 1-3, 2019
Who: Any student in 6th-12th grade
Where: Valley View Church (8911 Third Street Rd),Host Homes, & Mission Projects
Arrival on March 1st: Doors Open at 6:30 pm. Eat Supper before you arrive.
Departure on March 3rd: Catalyst ends at noon that Sunday after church.
What To Bring:
1. Snack to share at your host home
2. Toiletries: towel, toothbrush, shampoo, soap, toothpaste, washcloth, deodorant etc.
3. Sleeping Bag or blanket & Pillow
4. Bible & Pen
5. Clothes: bring appropriate clothes, Athletic clothes for recreation, old clothes that you don't mind getting dirty or ruined during missions, clothes for our general sessions.
6. The Right "Tude": bring an attitude that allows you to grow closer to God.
7. Time Away Card: If you need to leave, you must have a signed card by your parents giving you permission.... example: baseball or softball practice that cannot be skipped.
What Not To Bring:
1. Anything that will distract you from growing closer to God.
2. Bazooka's, Laser Guns, or any other weapons.
3. Video Gaming Systems, iPods, or anything of value we don't want you being distracted. Plus we don't want your items that are valuable being lost, damaged, or stolen.
4. Prank Paraphernalia: enough said right???
Catalyst is going to be awesome!