Restore the Home:
Love and Passion for God
“and you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.”
In the message Sunday morning we looked at the Great Commandment and saw how the key to maturing into the image of God begins with our love and passion for Him.
The Greatest Commandment
• How would you describe your current love and passion for God?
• Pastor Brian said his goal was to redirect your effort from the things you do to the God you love. How did that strike you?
The Greatest Question
• Describe how asking the question, “Is this a genuine expression of my love for God and His love for others?” impact the way you seek to obey God?
The Greatest Passion
• Share what you love most about who God is and what He has done in your life? What is it about God that stirs your love and passion for Him?
• What is your plan to have a Quiet Time with God this week?
Thank God for His love and grace toward you and your home. Confess that you desire a deeper love and passion for Him. Ask Him to stir that love in you. Commit to your Quiet Time this week.