March 19-21, 2020 • Abe Martin Lodge
Come, relax and renew at the 2020 women's retreat at Abe Martin Lodge in Brown County, Indiana.
- Be challenged to thrive in our teaching sessions with speaker Jennifer Choate.
- Enjoy community with other women.
- Enjoy dining, shopping, hiking, or simply resting during your free time away from family and work responsibilities on Friday.
Speaker – Jennifer Choate
Jennifer Choate, also known as Joyfully Jennifer, has been working in vocational ministry for over 20 years. During that time, she has led many women’s events, Bible study groups, and retreats that are not only fun and memorable, but also inspire the participants to trust that the Lord sees them, knows them, and has a plan for their lives. Jennifer has been married to her high school sweetheart, Chris, for 26 years; together they have a daughter, Sarah, who they are sure is the best thing since sliced bread. Jennifer is usually fully caffeinated, loves hot chips, and believes that she is an honorary “Gilmore Girl” — but most of all, she loves Jesus and loves encouraging other women.
Share this Post
Abe Martin Lodge
Abe Martin Lodge is located in Indiana’s largest state park. Within 5 miles of the lodge is downtown historic Nashville, which offers over 250 specialty shops. The lodge is also located 10 minutes from the Brown County Antique Mall and 20 minutes from the Edinburgh Premium Outlet Mall. For more information about Abe Martin Lodge, click here.
Take Interstate 65 North to Columbus, Exit 68. Turn left onto 46 West towards Nashville for approximately thirteen miles. The Brown County State Park entrance is on the left, two miles before Nashville.
What to Bring
- Shopping Money
$175 (4 per room) – $300 (1 per room)
1. Determine what rooming option you want.
You can choose:
• Single Private room with one king sized bed. Total Cost: $300
• Double Person room with two queen beds. Total Cost: $220 per person
• Triple Person room with two queen beds. Total Cost: $190 per person
• Quad Person room with two queen beds. Total Cost: $175 per person
2. Recruit your friends to join you.
Indicate your roommates when you register.
3. Have each person register themselves.
(If you are registering for someone else, please go through the registration process for each person.)
Retreat Balance due no later than Sunday, March 1, 2020.