March 21-23, 2019 • Abe Martin Lodge
Come, relax and renew at the 2019 women's retreat at Abe Martin Lodge in Brown County, Indiana.
- Be challenged to thrive in our teaching sessions with speaker Page Hughes.
- Enjoy community with other women.
- Enjoy dining, shopping, hiking, or simply resting during your free time away from family and work responsibilities on Friday.
Speaker – Page Hughes
Page is a vibrant speaker, teacher and leader. She and her husband, Dr. Les Hughes, are the proud parents of four children, two wonderful daughter in laws, a son in law and two amazing grandchildren.
Page graduated from Mississippi State University and New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. Les and Page are both published authors of many titles. A much sought after motivational speaker, Page also has a deep passion for women and has worked in Women’s Ministry for many years. Many have described Page as “a party waiting for a place to happen.” Page’s book Party With a Purpose teaches how to party with the purpose of leading others to Jesus. Page calls it hospitality.
Page’s goal in life is to “go to heaven when she dies and to take as many people with her as she possibly can.”
Abe Martin Lodge
Abe Martin Lodge is located in Indiana’s largest state park. Within 5 miles of the lodge is downtown historic Nashville, which offers over 250 specialty shops. The lodge is also located 10 minutes from the Brown County Antique Mall and 20 minutes from the Edinburgh Premium Outlet Mall. For more information about Abe Martin Lodge, click here.
Take Interstate 65 North to Columbus, Exit 68. Turn left onto 46 West towards Nashville for approximately thirteen miles. The Brown County State Park entrance is on the left, two miles before Nashville.
What to Bring
- Shopping Money
- Hair Dryer
$175 (4 per room) – $300 (1 per room)
1. Determine what rooming option you want.
You can choose:
• Single Private room with one king sized bed. Total Cost: $300
• Double Person room with two queen beds. Total Cost: $220 per person
• Triple Person room with two queen beds. Total Cost: $190 per person
• Quad Person room with two queen beds. Total Cost: $175 per person
2. Recruit your friends to join you.
Indicate your roommates when you register.
3. Have each person register themselves.
(If you are registering for someone else, please go through the registration process for each person.)
Retreat Balance due no later than Sunday, March 3, 2019.
Share this Post