Create a Total Source Login
Complete the registration process
1. Log into ADP by clicking button above and the information you used above.
2. Find this symbol and click it on the top of the page.
3. Once you click the icon, you will see your on-boarding activity.
4. Click on the three dots and select “REVIEW” to get started.
5. Follow the online prompts as the registration process guides you through this step.
This is important to make sure we have your correct personal and tax information in the system.
Complete the Benefits Sign Up Process
- Click on Myself, Benefits and then Enrollment.
- Federal Regulations now require Social Security numbers (SSNs) for all dependents on all elected health insurance plans. Please make sure to have your dependents SSN information ready for benefit enrollments.
- Click Start This Enrollment to access the Benefits Enrollment Wizard.
- Follow the enrollment process and make your benefit selections. Make sure that you designate a beneficiary for your church provided life insurance during this step.
- After you’ve enrolled in or waived all coverage options, click Review & Complete.
Review your benefit elections carefully on the next displayed page. If they’re correct, click Complete Enrollment.
- Once you are registered and have completed the onboarding activity, you can go paperless (note: if no payroll has been processed yet, you’ll have to wait until after the first one)
- Click on the Myself, Pay, and then Pay Statements.
4. Click on “Go Paperless” below your name.
5. Follow the steps to agree to go paperless.
6. Click “Done” to complete the setup.