IN-PERSON WORSHIP SERVICEs ON SUNDAYS AT 11 AM
Thank you for worshiping with us either in-person or online.
Our team is doing an excellent job with physical distancing, wearing masks, cleaning and sanitizing, and going beyond to follow all the recommended health and safety guidelines. We believe we can safely gather for worship service, follow the guidelines, and have a great worship experience!
We want to see you in person! However, we encourage those in the vulnerable population to stay home at this time. The vulnerable population includes anyone age 65 or over and anyone with compromised health or immune system.
We will also continue our weekly Life Groups online and through Zoom groups. The online Life Group lesson is available at 9:30 AM each Sunday morning.
Our students grades 6-12 will meet on Wednesdays at 6:30 PM for in-person worship.
Our kids birth-grade 5 meet on the first floor of the children's wing while their parents gather in our main worship service on Sundays at 11:00 AM. For security, check-in and health screening purposes, we ask that parents of kids birth-grade 5 enter through the children's wing entrance only.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing masks, have their temperature taken each morning, and be cleared to serve by answering a few health questions by a professional.
- Everyone attending will enter through one of two entrances, the main entrance facing the large parking lot, or the Children's Wing entrance (families with kids birth-grade 5 only).
- See the Reopening Guidelines chart for information on wearing masks. If you do not have one, a paper mask will be provided for you. Masks are optional for kids first grade and younger.
- Doors will be propped open or held open for you, including entrance doors to the building and worship center.
- We will only use the worship center bathrooms, which have no doors.
- There will be no bulletin handed out and no offering plate passed. For bulletin related information please see the monthly newsletter or visit the website.
- To give your offering, we will have stations set up around the building for you to drop your offering. You can also give online at any time.
- The rows of chairs in the worship center are spaced six-feet apart from front to back. Each family unit will need to sit 3-4 chairs apart within each row.
- Our Elder team will be available in the worship center to help you stay spaced properly.
- During worship feel free to sing and respond!
- We will have a temperature station. If you do not feel good you can have your temperature taken at a 5-foot distance. If we feel anyone does not look well we may ask you to have your temperature taken and to answer a few health questions.
- Our team will clean and sanitize before and after services to ensure safety.
Thank you for your faithfulness in worship and for cooperating with these guidelines.
Covid Return Plan Update
Like you, we are closely following the news regarding masking guidelines. As we have done throughout the pandemic, we will follow recommendations from the CDC and guidelines established by state and local health officials, with the goal of keeping everyone safe as we connect together to experience real satisfaction in Jesus Christ.
On May 13, 2021 CDC Updated their COVID Plans.
- Those who are fully vaccinated no longer have to wear a mask.
June 11th: KY Ends
- Mask Mandate unless in hospital, homeless shelter, airport, prison
- Capacity Restrictions
- Ministry Events start taking place
- VBS, Student Camps etc.
- Recreational Ministry start back to a normal schedule (Already started)
- Life Groups Start back: Adults, Students, Kids
- Dgroups & Awana kick back off on Wednesday Nights
- Look for Strive, PS, Concerts, PaceSetters, Wed. Dinner, Etc.
***Mask Mandate for KY ends June 11th
***This new approach we want to follow recommendations from CDC & KY State guidelines. We will need to still clean the building well and social distance the best we can.