New to Valley View? Here is a brief summary to help you know what to expect on your first visit. If you still have questions or would like to talk to an actual person, give us a call at (502) 935-5142.
Frequently Asked Questions
We know it can be a little overwhelming to walk through the doors of a church for the first time. We want you to be at home at Valley View.
Some important information to know
- Our worship service begins at 11 AM
- Our main parking lot/entrance is in the back of the building. We have designated several parking spaces near the main entrance for our first-time guests.
- When you come into the lobby of our main entrance, there will be several greeters who would be glad to answer any questions you might have.
- Our Worship Center is on the second floor.
- Our front parking lot is dedicated for handicapped parking on Sunday mornings. There is a wheelchair ramp inside the entrance which will lead you directly to the Worship Center concourse. As you come to the Worship Lobby, to the right is our Connection Corner. Greeters will be available to answer any questions and provide assistance.
- Currently we are asking everyone 2nd grad and oldr to wear a face mask at all times (learn more about our COVID-19 guidelines).
Nope. We don’t like that either. We want to make you feel at home, not awkward.
We would like to get to know you though. To that end, we have placed Connection Cards on the backs of the chairs in the Worship Center. These are a great way for you to tell us more about you and your family. You can place the cards in one of the offering baskets available in the back of the Worship Center or simply bring tothe Connection Corner in the Worship Lobby. And of course, our staff will be available in the Worship Lobby following the service as well.
On Sundays our middle and high school students attend the main worship service along with their parents. They can sit with you or we do have a designated seating area for students to the left of the Worship Center (facing the stage).
Students grade 6-12 attend their own worship service on Wednesday nights at 6:30 PM in the Worship Center.
- Our kids ministry is overseen by Eddie Lee Brooks, Children’s Minister, and Brooke Hartlage, Associate Children’s Minister, and staffed by an amazing group of volunteers who love Jesus and love kids.
- Our student ministry is overseen by Ryan Waggoner, Student Pastor, and Braydon Boucher, Middle School Pastor, and staffed by a dedicated, godly team of volunteers.
- Your kids’ safety is our priority. All staff and volunteers undergo background checks.