1. Search for the Group Name
2. Click the “Group Role” Column to til Leaders are listed at the top. (If a leader isn’t listed as a leader, you can click the word Member next to their and change it to Leader)
3. At the top of the page under the blue buttons (Edit, Reports, Communicate, Register) Click the field next to the word View. Most of the time it will say Small Group View.
4. Click and change this field to Risk Management
5 The Risk Management View shows all information that you need about where they stand int he process.
1. Set up a group with all your leaders in it.
2. Follow the instructions for a specific group above.
3. After choose the RISK MANAGEMENT view, click the Button Customize and Save as Default.
4. This way every time you open your leader group it will always show this view.
Remember if you are on Ministry Staff you can view the background check itself by clicking view under the custom attributes section on their main profile page.